Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sunny Skies

One of my very favorite things to do is create groupings of vintage fabrics for a special occasion.  So, I was super happy when a new customer stopped into sosovintage recently asking for a collection of squares in yellows and blues.  She wants to use them to add visual interest to the tables at her vintage chic wedding.  She needs 20 of each color, (2x10 different fabrics), and this is my collection so far.
~*~

 ~*~
 ~*~

~*~
Fingers crossed for a happy bride-to-be :)

4 comments:

CelticKnot said...

These are very pretty! The colors are lovely together.

Stina Blomgren said...

Soso PRETTY... the bride will be most happy ..:o)

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I love 'em all, but I think those yellows loook gorgeous and bright and sunny :o)

Lucky bride to have such pretties :o)

Minx's Den said...

what a great collection!!! she will be happy!!!!