Friday, June 24, 2011

Amazing *New* Vintage Fabrics

I found lots of goodies while in PA, but had no luck with vintage sheets at all.  I was so anxious to get back to my VA haunts to get my fabric fix, and I was NOT disappointed!!  These are just four of the amazing finds from this week... they each deserve their very own photo :)
~*~
~*~
I have the blue and green version of this one in my shop- what a treat to find it in the pink colorway as well!!
~*~

~*~
This is one of those uber saturated fabrics- it's almost hard to tell the back from the front!  Gorgeous!
~*~

~*~
Whoa!  Those deep forest green stripes under the bright, bright posies... flower power for sure.
~*~

~*~
I've had the pillowcase like this before, but YAY for finding the whole flat sheet.  It is in excellent shape, and a great green is hard to find.
~*~
There you have it!  Look for these in sosovintage today!

3 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Wow jennie! These are gorgeous and bright!
I think they were waiting for you 'till you got back :o)

You have such amazing vintage fabrics over there ;o)

CelticKnot said...

Ooo, such pretties! I love that you posted a photo for each of them. Great finds!

Ribbons Undone said...

A great and satisfying fabric fix for certain! Love those colors and we all know you will work your magic with them.