Friday, June 10, 2011

Fabric or Paper?

Which kind of napkins do you use most often in your home?  We are paper people, but I do like the idea of becoming more eco-conscious. With so many beautiful vintage linen napkins to choose from, maybe it's time to make the move.  These are a few of the choices coming soon to sosovintage.  I have two of the gray and yellow, and four of all the others!  Are you like me and worried about ruining the fabric with grubby food stains?  For those who can sew a straight line, these can also become excellent throw pillows :)

2 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

We are paper people too..
I dread to think what may occur if I saw my son wiping his teenage boy chops on one of those gorgeous napkins ;o)

Have a most splendid weekend Jennie. xxOOxx

CelticKnot said...

We are also paper people, because -like you- I can't help but think of stains. However, we're moving at the end of the month, and that might be a good time to try to go fabric.