Monday, June 20, 2011

Makeover Monday: 6/20

There is something just so perfectly summery about a nice bright plaid!  It speaks of picnics and cookouts and blue skies.
~*~
I'm so happy that the plaid feeling wasn't lost in the shuffle from pillowcase to bowl!  This happy little number will be available in sosorosey soon.
~*~
And how are you this fine Monday?  I am freshly back from a nice visit with my mom and dad, madly cutting fabric and trying hard to get orders out in a timely manner.  Sophie has a couple of hours of summer camp each day this week, and I'm looking forward to finishing up my window box planting.  I didn't do flowers last year, no excuse, and everyone really missed them.  I have two more to go, then I'll share some photos!  Have a super duper week :)

5 comments:

Angela said...

I am loving this bowl, the fabric is so beautiful !!!!

This week... finishing up some custom blankets from my AllthingsGranny shop.... working on myself too.. lost 43 lbs since March, so I continue to work out and eat right and find new ways to motivate myself.

Have a great week Jennie !

CelticKnot said...

Cherries, strawberries, watermelon, pink lemonade, and lemonade! That bowl is pure summer. Well done!

I'm very happy that you had such a lovely visit with your family. I'm looking forward to the flower pictures.

As for me, I am getting ready for our move and preparing material for tutoring. :-)

aandboriginals, congratulations!

Craftcherry said...

Beautiful!! Love that the plaid showed up so nicely when turned into a bowl!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Yes, the sheet definately speaks of summer picnics, and the bowl looks 'juicy' and reminds me of melons and peaches!

Pleased you had a fab break:o)

Looking forward to seeing you summer flowers Jennie.

have a fabulous week.
xxOOxx

Mary Lou said...

Fabulous!! You are so talented!!