Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Just a day late.  It could be worse, right?  Today's fabrics are posted with a special person in mind.  She has been on the hunt for pink, and I found some pinks in my stash that I wanted to share.  Most of these are available in very limited quantities- like 1 or 2 fat quarters.  Whatever Stina doesn't want will be posted in sosovintage soon!
~*~
I have the blue and ochre colorways in the shop already- what a treat to discover the pink!
~*~
This one is a bit faded but still full of beautiful flower power!
~*~

I also have this in turquoise- love the pink!
~*~
So dainty!  This is folded over, so you have to try to picture it without the "shadows".
~*~

Bold and beautiful!  Mod ripples in orange, pink and white.
~*~
And this one has pink AND green in a pretty line, dot, floral stripe!
~*~
There you have it, Stina- I hope you see a couple of these that you like :)

2 comments:

CelticKnot said...

These are all really pretty. The mod ripples are so fun and funky!

Stina Blomgren said...

All of them.....;0)))