Sunday, July 31, 2011

Gorgeousness to Share


~*~
Remember back in the beginning of May when I posted about my scrap pack idea?  Well, I've sold 31 of those bundles to date, and have often wondered what fun projects people whip up with those fabric bits.  A big, big thank you to Kiley for sharing pictures of her fabulously BEAUTIFUL quilted pillow with me!  Isn't it amazing?  Be sure to visit Kiley's blog Always Come Home for more details about this project, and to read more about all of her crafting and thrifting adventures :)

4 comments:

CelticKnot said...

This is terrific! I love everything about it: the colors, the patterns, and the shapes of fabric. :-)

ThePeachTree said...

What a fantastic patchwork and how cool for you to see your scraps made into a masterpiece!

Unknown said...

Now I'm famous...ha, ha!!! Thanks :o) !!!

Ribbons Undone said...

Ooh--a modern twist using vintage fabrics. I love it!