Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Oh, yeah.  Oh, yeah.  I'm here on Friday.  I'm here on Friday.  OK, I'd better stop before you get the image of a fluffy, middle-aged mom raising her palms in the air and shaking her hips back and forth stuck in your head for the rest of the day.  I'm just so *dang* excited to be back on track.  It's the little things, you know. 
~*~
So, happy almost weekend!  Let's see what new pretties I'll be adding to the shop soon...

I've never seen a vintage stripe like this one... it has a bit of a Hawaiian flair, don't you think?
~*~
Lemon yellow, navy blue, and dandelions!  This one is called a Grace Kelly print.
~*~
I have this one in the aqua/violet combo, and the pink/orange.... had to add this one to the mix!
~*~
My favorite of the week is this bright flower power print.  I'm just a sucker for these bold florals that scream "SEVENTIES".
~*~
Have yourself a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Yay hey!
Here's to you being back on track! :o)

I love those vintage stripes, and that Grace kelly print I would cut the flowers out, and sew 'em up for appliques :o)

have a fantabulous weekend jennie:o)
xxOOxx