Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Ooh, happy almost Halloween weekend!  It has already been a week full of parties and fun, and it will continue right on through Monday evening.  That's when I plan to collapse!  Sophie was planning to be a zombie- until we went to the Halloween store and she got scared out of her wits.  She grabbed the Cleopatra costume and said, "Let's get out of here!"  So, my tomboy will be wearing a long princess gown... with sparkles and a headpiece.  I can't WAIT!!!!  What are your little ghouls and goblins going to be?  How about you- any costume planned? 
~*~
While you're planning what to write in your comment (heheh), here are a few fabrics coming soon to sosovintage:

Abstract floral from Cannon
~*~
Pretty twiggy pattern on a pale blue background
~*~
cotton "cutter" tablecloth ready to become a pillow or tote!
~*~
And my favorite for the week- another cotton cutter tablecloth in pink and aqua...looooove!
~*~
If I don't see you before Monday, be sure to come on back for a spooooooky makeover on Halloween!

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Oh bless her :o)
Do we get to see a picture?

My son is dressing as the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland! lol
He's in a drama group and they're doing a presentation on Halloween for all the youngsters in the local town.
My two girls usually go for costumes with *lots* of black n red make-up. ;o)
Halloween's getting bigger over here, but it's taking it's time!

My favorite fabric is your one this week. I think the flowers look like red daffodils :o)

Have a spooky weekend Jennie ;o)
Love and hugs,
Donna xxOOxx