Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

TGIF!!  It's been a geometric sort of week around here... take a peek at the latest sheet finds for sosovintage:
~*~
Classic stripe in lime, white and avocado.
~*~
Bright red polka dots on white.  Wouldn't this make a sweet holiday project with the fabric above it?
~*~
I KNOW!  I couldn't believe it either!  Two polka dot fabrics in one week.  I love the dual sizes and shades on this one.
~*~

If you like a little more swagger in your line-iness, this Yves St. Laurent pink and rust mix is sure to please.
~*~

And my favorite of the week- mod teardrops in violet, aqua, grass green and more!  Ooh la la.
~*~
Sending lots of hugs and well wishes to my special friend and her daughter who are off to London today for a very big week.  And to all of you who are kind enough to stop by and give your attention to my little snippet of cyberspace - thank you, I appreciate you, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Oh Jennie, thankyou so kindly for your hugs and well wishes! =)
I have butterflies in my tummy today, and keep frantically writing things down so I don't forget anything lol.

I really love these geo fabrics.. I've had to choose between the lime green stripes and the teardrops, but i think today the stripes win as my favourite :o)

have a fantastic weekend my lovely friend.
Take care Jennie,
Love n big hugs,
Donna xxOOxx