Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Happy Veteran's Day, Americans!  A big thank you to all who have served, or still serve, in our armed forces. 
~*~
I've been especially lucky in the fabric arena lately.  Here are just a few of my recent picks:
~*~
This yellow and pink number reminds me of feedsack cotton.  It's from a handmade duvet cover, so I have double the typical amount of fabric that comes from a sheet!
~*~
I just recently mailed out my last fat quarter of the purple/blue/green version of this one.  Loving the brightness of the bouquet- especially the poppy - and the cute dots, of course.
~*~
It's so fun to find vintage designer sheets!  This more masculine paisley medallion is an Oscar de la Renta original from Cannon.
~*~
My favorite find this week has the most beautiful color combination, doesn't it?  A pop of red with a dusky lavender and jadite green.  Yum!
~*~
Have a super weekend :)

2 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

My favourite is your favourite this week. Lovely cornflowers and poppies..

Lovely fabrics all though :o)

Have a most splendid weekend my dear Jennie.
We're just going to relax for the whole weekend, although I have some custom bunting to make as well, but I'm looking forward to it :o)
Take care Lovely Jennie.
xxOOxx

Beachcombers Cottage said...

Great picks! I LOVE fabrics, just have no talent to do anything with it.