Sunday, November 27, 2011

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

I don't know about where you live, but around here, people are already getting their lights up and trees decorated!  In honor of the holiday season, I thought I'd showcase some green vintage fabrics coming to the shop soon.
~*~
This beauty is a 50/50 cotton poly blend, but I swear it feels just like 100% soft cotton!
~*~
This one has been in the shop before, and I'm happy to have more to share.
~*~
I've had the pink roses version of this one, and am thrilled to have found the yellow. 
~*~
My favorite this week doesn't have too much green, but aren't those Disney creatures adorable?  I found both the flat and fitted sheets of this one, so there's plenty of Bambi and Thumper to be had!
~*~
I'm going to try my best to get Monday's makeover here on time.  It's a custom container for fairy house furniture, and if it turns out as planned it will be sweet!

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

No question at all this week, as it has to be Bambi and Thumper :o)
What cutesie sheets!

Hope you had a fabulous break! Missed you :o)

Looking forward to seeing your makeover tomorrow my dear.
Take care now,
Love n hugs,
Donna xxOOxx