Monday, December 12, 2011

And Then

~*~
Within a week of tooth number 2 coming out, Sophie came home from school bearing tooth number 3 in a little plastic tooth shaped case.  According to her, she bumped foreheads with a girl at recess and the tooth just fell out.  O~kaaaaaay.  We gave that story to the dentist today who suspects that Sophie must have clamped her jaws down when the heads knocked.  In any case, it was ready to come out, and apparently so is its wiggly front twin.  "Any day now" says the dentist.  So, it's likely that Sophie's two front teeth will be missing just in time for us to sing a special Christmas carol just for her.... mwuahahahaha.
~*~
In other news, my sincere apologies for slacking on the Makeover Mondays these last couple of weeks.  I hope to be back with that next week :)

3 comments:

Ribbons Undone said...

Congrats again, Sophie!

Speaking of "slacking" it's me. I've been so out of touch with my blogging friends lately. These Christmas orders via Etsy have been consuming. I've also been babysitting part-time three days a week, so my free time has greatly dwindled. I'm looking forward to sending out the latest order and wrapping up my title as "baby whisperer"--my babysitting job ends by New Year. I hope all is well with you, Jennie. I'll make more effort to check in.

By the way, had some more vertigo issues again. Great timing!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

LOL. :o) Sing along for me too ;o)
Bless her, what a sweetie!
Love Sophies Christmas tree top.
Is your tree real? What an amazingly well shaped tree if it is!
Our trees just don't look like that unless they're artificial!
And if yours is artificial, it looks amazingly real! (if all that makes sense lol)
Have a great day Jennie, and take care.
Love n hugs,
Donna xxOOxx

Jennie said...

Victoria~ thanks so much for stopping by- it does mean alot when you make it over. I know you have been super busy, and the vertigo must have added a greater level of stress. Here's wishing you respite from the spells in 2012.
Donna- that is a real tree. I think they must groom them as they grow, because most of them do have quite a nice shape. Of course, that doesn't stop us from making countless trips around the tree lot and holding them all up for inspection. I do think we found a great one, and I can't wait to get the lights on!! xoxo