Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Whoa- this week F*L*E*W by!  The presents are wrapped, the house is as clean as it's going to get, and the smell of freshly baked oatmeal chocolate chip coconut cookies is about to start filling the kitchen.  In honor of my favorite time of year, I decided to share the new vintage fabrics in my very favorite color: PINK!
~*~
I haven't had this one for awhile- I just love the all-over color!
~*~

Pink daisies of the more subtle variety.
~*~

This one is just crazy!  Reminds me of a shark or an ekg.
~*~

Wow- light and dark pink varied width stripes!
~*~

And the one I like the best this week- pretty pink bouquets with violet bows.
~*~
Wishing you the happiest of holiday seasons!  If I don't see you before Christmas, I hope your day is merry and bright :)

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Mmmmmm, your cookies sound scrumptuous Jennie :o)
Yep, this week has flown by :o)

What does an ekg. mean?
I'm with you on the carnation bouquets this week my dear :o)
But they are all divine!

May your Christmas be Merry and bright too lovely lady!
Have a great holiday time Jennie:o)
Sending you love and hugs.
Donna xxOOxx