Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

For this last fabric post of 2011, I thought I'd send you off with the color of January.  Do your months have colors, or is this a leftover teacher thing?  You know, September is red, October is orange?  For me, January's color has always been blue.  A calm, peaceful blue- the color of storybook ice and snow.
~*~
Admittedly, there isn't a ton of blue in this one.  But, the blue that's here is an unusual royal navy, a bit of a rarity in vintage sheets.
~*~
 This abstract poppy bouquet is gussied up by the blue and green accents.
~*~
 Plenty of blue in this one!  I call it the ocean wave print.
~*~
 Perfect blue posies.  Do you suppose this is a peony?
~*~
And this week's favorite: big, beautiful seafoam, aqua and sky blue flowers.
~*~
Be sure to come back tomorrow for my New Year's resolution reveal!

No comments: