Saturday, January 7, 2012

Brand New Shoes

~*~
I have feet that tend to feel horribly uncomfortable in shoes.  This wasn't always the case, but it has been true for about 7 years or so.  If you EVER see me in a heel over 0" high, you'll know I'm very dressed up for a very special occasion. 
~*~
The best shoes I have found for the winter months are Haflinger clogs.  Two winters ago, I sported the navy blue basic clog.  Last year I upgraded to the grey model.  The ones pictured are the "Haley" model that I got with my Santa bucks this season.  I LOVE them!!  Pricey, but they are the warmest, most well made & comfortable shoes on the planet.  I ordered them from Zappos.com, and was totally thrilled with their speed and professionalism.  Highly recommend!!  So, what did Santa bring you this year?

3 comments:

ma said...

Very natty looking clogs...love the color! Lucky girl! Santa must have been very good to you...he must also know that you were a very good girl too!!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

OOooo, I like these Jennie :o)
I love how your Mum has described them too..'Very natty looking clogs' sums them up!

Santa brought me some gorgeous fabrics, new crochet hooks and a ....slow cooker! I know, a bit of an unusual present (:0)) but I've wanted one for a while, and it's fab!
xxOOxx

Craftcherry said...

Those look really comfy!
Santa brought me a pair of TOMS and a fantastic thread cabinet (made by my hubby) :o)