Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Oh, do I have some pretties lined up for you today!  Well, three pretties and a cutie.  They are all favorites, so in no particular order we have:
~*~
 ...a gorgeous lemon-lime with pink and aqua posies...
~*~
 ... a sweetly detailed retro primrose...
~*~
 .... Mr. Adorable with the kiss on his cheek...
~*~
... and delightful sprays of teeny blue blossoms.
~*~
I must say, I'm feeling pretty good about my resolutions so far.  How about you?  Have you seen all the new (old) pillowcases in sosovintage?  There are plenty more of those to come!  Wishing you a perfectly lovely weekend.  I'm ready to tackle the undecorating that I've been avoiding.  I hope I wake up tomorrow with this much energy ;)

2 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

These are gorgeous fabrics...all so pretty :o)
Aren't you good listing them already!
I haven't even blogged any resolutions yet LOL. I think it's a bit late now :o)

Have a great weekend Jennie,
Take care lovely lady,
xxOOxx

ma said...

Here's hoping you wake up with energy to spare....and then send some my way so I can "undecorate" too!

Your yellow stars are very festive and fun looking!