Monday, February 20, 2012

Makeover Monday 2/20

~*~
For today's makeover, I chose this vintage pillowcase.  I had originally purchased it with plans of selling it in sosovintage, but on close examination it had too many imperfections.  That made it a perfect choice for a sosorosey project!
~*~
~*~
Mmm... lemon blueberry poppyseed. 
~*~
~*~
I added a knotted strip of the fabric to use as a hanger.  I can't be the only one with limited space on my desk!  The possibilities of these hanging storage pods are endless- I don't know why I never thought of 
this before!  There will certainly be more of these to come :)

3 comments:

Craftcherry said...

Beautiful! I love that you made it into hanging storage! It would be great to have one of those hanging near my front door for my husbands little collection of stuff he pulls in and our of his pockets every day.

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

OOOooo Jennie, these are too cute!!

I adore the 'poppy seed' bits when it's made up :o)
xxOOxx

P.s. Love your 'Tribal' style one from yesterday..those colours are gorgeous too :o)
xxOOxx

Ribbons Undone said...

Oh I love those poppy seeds too. This is a great item, Jennie. A new sosorosey favorite for me!