Saturday, March 17, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds (a little late)

Happy Weekend!  And St. Patty's Day!  And Happy Birthday to Geri!  Here's hoping you've had a lovely Saturday.  Here we've had the perfect spring day and I am absolutely exhausted.  We went for a loooong walk in the woods, and then went out for an early dinner at a favorite local restaurant.  I fell asleep in the car on the way home O_O
~*~
Enough about me, though- let's get to the FABRICS!!
~*~





~*~
Six pretty springy fabrics, ready to give any project a good dose of warm weather!  The first one is my favorite- it's so crazy busy, and I adore the bits of pink in there.  Do you have a favorite?

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Oh Jennie! What a beautiful surprise to wish Geri Happy Birthday! Thankyou soooo much! Geri said to say thankyou, and we're all so chuffed :D :D
You lovely, lovely lady! xx

Ooo, beautiful fabrics. I have a favourite this week, but it's for a strange reason LOL.
I really like the 4th one down-purely because as soon as I scrolled down to it, it looked like flowers caught in a rain storm!
Weird huh? lol

Have a lovely Mothers Day Jennie! (I know it's not your USA one, but I want you to have a super day anyway! :o)

Speak to you later.
Love n big hugs,
Donna :o) xxxxOOOxxxx