Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday's Treasure

Happy March!  Before I get ahead of myself with Easter goodies, I thought I'd share some St. Patrick's Day treasures that I'll be offering up in sosovintage today or tomorrow.  Get set for a stylin' Irish shindig!
~*~
Super adorable "poteen" towel... linen and cotton, made in Ireland.
~*~
Seven new old stock plastic party cups with sweet shamrocks and leprechauns
~*~
New old stock Hallmark beverage napkins- set of 16.  I have 3 packs!
~*~
And don't forget, THIS awesome centerpiece is in the shop as well!

3 comments:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

OOoo, I do like green! Especially when a few little leprachauns are involved :o)

And I can vouch for that centrepiece being absolutely AWESOME!!! It's an amazing table piece :o)

Happy March Jennie!
xxOOxx

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

P.s. Don't forget your stats..:o)?

Ribbons Undone said...

Fun finds!