Saturday, June 30, 2012

For The Collection

I hit the vintage playing card jackpot at Goodwill this week!  Altogether 10 decks of cards for about $8.  Go me!
~*~
~*~ 
Hallmark poppies double deck

~*~
 Three decks of these silver edged ships in one box

~*~ 
This double deck is one of my all-time favorites.  I didn't realize that they went together to make the tandem bike until I set up for this photo!

~*~ 
Love the colors and patterns in these outfits!
~*~
These hibiscus cards are from a box that reads "Souvenir of Florida". 
~*~
Have you added to any of your collections lately?  Do tell!

2 comments:

Runs With Scissors said...

Oh my, I LOVE the bicycle deck. It's wonderful!

I got a few more paint by numbers :o)

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

These are a great find Jennie!

I love the poppy ones especially, and the bicycle deck is really cool! I haven't seen any like that!

And only $8 for the lot too!
Over here, the cheapest I've ever found any for is about $5 a set.
xxOOxx