Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Find

~*~
Well, my fabric loving friends... this is it for this week.  It's a gorgeous spool of old cotton fabric- about 3" wide by who knows how long.  I think I'm going to crochet it up into something special.
~*~
I always find loads of goodies when I visit my folks, but fabric does not top the list of plentiful treasures.  Perhaps I should say *affordable* fabric.  I ran my fingers over a bazillion old feedsacks yesterday, but they were just too costly.  No meat on the bone, as the pickers would say.
~*~
I'll be back to my regularly scheduled sheet shopping next week, so I hope to have more to share next Friday!

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

What a most gorgeous spool of fabric Jennie!

I love the colouring, and in gingham to boot :o)

This is indeed a most fabulous fabric find! :D

xxOOxx