Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

Happy Friday!  Today is Sophie's last full Friday at school- next Friday is her last day and they get out early.  I'm planning a fun-filled summer for us, and looking forward to having a helper with my crafting and  thrift trips.  {Don't get me wrong, I'm also looking forward to flying solo this last week, too.}
~*~



~*~
It has been tough thrifting for sheets these last few weeks.  With yard sale season in full swing, there are slim pickings in the shops.  I do love that first one here, though- I think I"ll call it cantaloupe party! 
~*~
It promises to be a fun, busy weekend around here with visitors, baseball games, canoe trips and more!  I hope to get in with some highlights before Monday.  What do you have going on in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I'm having trouble leaving a comment my dear!
So if you get this one, it's third time lucky!

I love the first one too!

You have an interesting weekend planned!
We have bowling again (not me -Gems and friends!) and sleepovers!

Have a happy happy weekend Jennie:o)

Love n hugs,
Donna xxOOxx