Monday, September 24, 2012

Makeover Monday: 9/24

~*~ 
My folks came down to celebrate hubby's birthday this weekend, and we decided to venture to the National Zoo in Washington DC yesterday.  The weather was sunny and in the low 70s- just perfect!  Among the many animal attractions, there were lots of other things for kids to enjoy.  My baby got her first "glimmer tattoo".
~*~
 ~*~
She may have been wearing pink and purple, but she chose the scorpion.  They put on the special adhesive, dusted it with the glitter of her choosing, and then lifted off the stencil.
~*~
~*~
This baby is supposed to be waterproof and last for up to a week.  Woohoo!  My tough girl :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

And a wonderful time was had by all!! A more perfect day was not possible! Lots of fresh air, sunshine, exercise, and.....lots and lots of hyperventalating from Nana who cannot stand that wicked DC traffic! I sure had a workout on my anxiety issues from it but I seemed weathered the storm okay with the help of my hand holding, understanding daughter! Sophie's glimmer tattoo was the highlight of the day...it came out beautifully! Hope it lasts the week!! And a Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mikey!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

I love holographic scorpions!! :D
What a sweetie!
Sounds like you all had a fabulous day my lovely, and well deserved too :)

Happy week my dear.
xxOOxx

Ribbons Undone said...

Nice!