Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

All things striped today!  From floral grids to tribal rainbows, this bundle of geometric goodness is sure to have something for everyone.
~*~




~*~
You get three guesses as to which is my favorite- and the first two guesses don't count!  How about you?  Does one of these jump out at you?
~*~
Besides having movie night at Sophie's school tonight, we don't have anything scheduled for the weekend.  Thank Goodness!  I have a real backlog of cleaning and other projects to get to, so I'm hoping for a low key couple of days around here.  What are your plans for the weekend?

4 comments:

gillyflower said...

Very bright and breezy - not sure which one you'd pick as I don't know you well enough!
My favs are 2 and 4, the florals - I like stripes but prefer more subtle ones, and subtle these are not!
But I bet they'd look great made up into those gorgeous woven baskets that you make Jennie!
Have a relaxing weekend!
Gill xx

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Loving number 2 and number five my dear.

Nice n bright n cheery this weekend :o)

Have a weekend of cleaning and trying to de-stress too...
(Whilst waiting for passports! EEeek!)

Love n great big hugs,
xxOOxx

Runs With Scissors said...

I love #2!! Oh so retro!

Lillie and Moss said...

My plans include cleaning, crochet, cleaning, crochet, drive out to my mothers. I have been on a wildflower kick lately and all I want to do is drive around and look! Not sure what your first two choices will be but My guess is the second image is your favorite,") They are all lovely!
Have a great weekend, Shari