Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday's Treasure

~*~ 
It seems I took a little impromptu blog vacation.  Sorry about that!  Some days you just can't fit everything in, right? 
~*~
The treasure I'm celebrating today is a special order from a new customer in New york.  She spied this little hanging pod in sosorosey and asked if I could make two larger ones for her.  No problem!
~*~
~*~
 This is the first finished bucket measuring in at a whopping 6" by 6".  I wonder what will be contained in this?  The second one will be the same size, done in a complementary pattern.  I'm anxious to get started on that one tonight.  Stay tuned :)


2 comments:

g'burg said...

Cute as it can be!! Can't wait to see her mate....

Glad you're back to your blog....I missed you!

Have a happy crocheting night!!

Teapot Lane said...

OOooo, I've missed you!! xx

Love your little 'hanging pod'. They are so precious!
Looking forward to seeing her sister one :)

Happy Friday our Jennie!!
xxOOxx