Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

TGIF!!  I am so looking forward to a weekend of getting lots accomplished.  Filling up the new fridge, making teacher gifts and crafting with my sweet girl, setting up the Christmas tree, and wrapping packages to be sent near and far.  Daddy has promised us a nice toasty fire on Saturday, and Sophie is looking forward to using her special candy cane/marshmallow/chocolate swizzle stick for a cup of hot cocoa. 
~*~
Here are some pretty flowers and leaves to kick off your weekend:


~*~
How are the holiday preparations shaping up around your house? 
~*~
Come on back tomorrow to see how I decided to cope with the craft show doldrums :)

1 comment:

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Oooo, I'm looking forward to seeing how you coped with the craft show doldrums my lovely :)

I'm in love with the second fabric down this morning :)

Hope your new fridge is good! We get ours delivered on Tuesday...
I have wrapping, and packaging to do today and a tiny bit of shopping.

Have a great weekend our Jennie.
xxOOxx