Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday's Favorite Fabric Finds

I've been a shopping~wrapping~crafting little elf this week, and it's hard to believe the days have gone by so quickly!  Here's a little eye candy to help you make it through the last push toward Christmas :)
~*~



~*~
The first one is my favorite, but I love the last one, too.  The 3rd one down I'm calling "geometric southwestern patchwork".  And would you believe that #2 was designed by Bill Blass?  So designer!
~*~
We have Girl Scout Christmas caroling tomorrow, and we also have a Christmas tree that still needs ornaments.  Gonna break out the hot cocoa and have a blast!  How about you?  What's in the works for the weekend?  Do tell!

2 comments:

Nala's Mom said...

Dearest Jennie,
Your mom gave me one of your lovely potholders for my birthday. I was so thrilled to get it. You are a gem!! Blessings to you and your family this holiday season.

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Loving the 3rd one down today -it would look beautiful with some 'kantha' stitching on it :)

xxOOxx