Monday, December 24, 2012

Kissing Ball


~*~
Ever since my first trip to New England, I've been enamored with the evergreen "kissing ball".  They don't sell them around here, so when Mike made his recent visit back to Massachusetts his family sent one back for me.  I knew I loved the look of them, but I never knew their history until today.  Check it out HERE if you are so inclined.
~*~
Sending Merry Christmas wishes to all of my followers and visitors.  You bring me more joy than you'll ever know, and I look forward to blogging with you in the new year :)

6 comments:

Lillie and Moss said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS JENNIE!
LOVE, SHARI

Runs With Scissors said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Have a very Merry Christmas Jennie!

I hope you and your family have the most splendid family Christmas time!!

Love n big festive hugs,
Donna xx

Taci simmons said...

Merry Christmas to you also Jennie! Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful,projects.

Ribbons Undone said...

I hope you had a great day, Jennie. Curious to know what Santa brought Sophie!

Jennie said...

Victoria~ Hmmm. Well, Sophie has many Santas, so she got way more than any child should get. Her big gift was a Wii. The other highlights include Lite Brix, Hot Wheels Megaloop Mayhem, Lalaloopsy Mermaid, Crayola Digital Light Designer, Moshi Themepark DS game, Jewelry Boutique, Qwirkle...and I can't remember the rest. I'm still recovering. How about you, Vic- what did Santa bring your kids and you?