Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday's Works

~*~
Here is the ruffled dot girly basket that I finished this week.  This one is heading off to New Mexico!  I have one more basket to finish, and one more order pending.  Easter basket orders started off slow, but then came in with a bang over the last couple of weeks.  It's hard when Easter comes early I think.  It sneaks up on you!
~*~

~*~
I'm also working on an order of 50 of these sweet cream bunnies to be used at a baby shower in April.  Isn't that a cute favor idea?
~*~
I have gathered all of my hay bale fabric and rough cut the 50 covers.  Now I need to do the final trim.  These are scheduled to ship out by the end of the month.
~*~
I feel like there's something else I've been working on, but I forget what I was going to share.  Oh well, just working on life I guess.  That's enough sometimes, isn't it?

2 comments:

Ribbons Undone said...

Yes, life does keep one busy! However, it's nice to have a craft to rely on to stay grounded and have fun at the same time. I've been making cute little felt birds and bunnies and sewing them together with a blanket stitch--a little Easter decor.

Donna -Little Tiny Stitches said...

Goodness yes, that's plenty!!

That spotty, ruffly basket is a beauty jennie! It's come out just perfect.

And yes, that is such a sweet idea with the bunnies!!

xxOOxx