Thursday, May 9, 2013

Anthem

~*~
Don't let these sweet little songbirds fool you... my anthem these days is a little raw.  A little rough.  But, it makes me happy nonetheless.  It makes me think of my newfound badass friend Regina- a woman whose cool *I got this* demeanor has been honed by years of lessons learned and taught.  In fact, it makes me think of all the women that I am proud to call friends- we've all been here at least once, right?
~*~
Please enjoy my song HERE, (preferably full blast), and leave a little note about a song that makes you want to sing with your heart wide open and your fist in the air!
 
 

3 comments:

Ribbons Undone said...

Great song--I'll think of you every time I hear it. Yeah, there was a time when I felt like that. Yup. It will pass for you someday too.

BTW, I always knew YOU were badass!

Jennie said...

You have no idea how delighted I am to hear you say badass, Vic! And I thank you kindly for the sentiment. I'm looking forward to being on the other side of this drama...

Anonymous said...

Saved аs a favoritе, ӏ reallу liκe your site!
BTW: Phuket Travelling site is a really good guide. I found it helpful and I thought that I would share it Phuket Guide, Infomation, you can find, check cheap ticket, best hotel from here | www.phukettravelling.com