Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday's Works

I've done it!  As of  just a few minutes ago, I'm down to just one room that needs a lot of work, and that's my bedroom.  I've saved it for last for many reasons- some unselfish (I wanted the rest of the house that others would enjoy to be ready for others to enjoy), and some selfish (I want to take my time with my personal sanctuary). 
~*~
In any case, the loft was the project that I finished today, and I love the way it came together.  There are still a few things that need to be hung on the walls, but you can get the idea. 
~*~
Here is what the loft area looked like when the other tenants lived here.  To be fair, they were in the process of moving. 



~*~
And now, thanks to lots of moving help, lots of assembling help, and lots of decision making about what to put where, (and what needed to go live somewhere else), here is Sophie's and my work space:
~*~





 
~*~
All of the shipping supplies are close at hand.  All of the craft supplies are organized and ready to use.  There are two skylights here which make the room super bright and cozy.  I do believe this will be one of my favorite spaces in the house!  I am kind of partial to all of them, though ;)

1 comment:

Ribbons Undone said...

Wish I could set up right along side of you! So organized, and I'm lovin' the blue pops of color. Yes indeed, you'll be spending quite a bit of time in the loft.